Lorenzo (Cazenovia, New York)
"Lorenzo" was built in Central New York State by John Lincklaen in 1808 during a period of rapid land development. WRNA served as consultant to the reproduction wallpaper effort to produce a blockprinted paper at the French company Zuber on a polished ground obtained from Eastern Europe. The original design, which dates from the late 19th century, was installed in March of 1995.
See WRN Newsletter, Vol. 6 No. 4.
Contract amount: (phase 1) $2,073.06, May 1992; (phase 2) $4,153.07, March 1993; (phase 3) $10,369.27, March 1995.
Contact: Barbara Bartlett, Restoration Coordinator, Central Region, N.Y.S. Office of Historic Preservation, Jamesville, NY, 13078, tel 315-492-1756
Back to top of page